Monday, August 14, 2006

Introduction


Hi Everyone!
I just started this blog to be a place to put the everyday things that go on in my life. I work at a local bridal shop. It can be lots of fun, and yes we do get Bridezilla's. On a good day its a blast. On a bad day, well.., Im glad Im not the owner. I married my best friend of six years on April 4th of this year. Its just a blast. We got married in Las Vegas at the Bellagio (civil) and then again at the Hartland Mansion (for those whom we chose not to tell about the first one). We had just a great time. We spent the whole week with my family who came from Indy (Go Colts!) and Florida. We have plans to go back in June for a vacation. We hope the whole family can come. I love to knit. I have completed several things, but most of my stuff is in production. The book Yarn Harlot is pretty much right up my alley. We live in a 600 sq. ft. house, so the amount of yarn that I can posess at once is at a limit. I also make and sell BooBoo Bunnies. These are cute little bunnies that children can put over their booboo to make it/them feel better. Its pretty cute. (http://www.freewebs.com/booboobunnyheaven/) I hope to blog fairly often. I do go to school. I am going for my masters in Education. Its a lot of fun! Well I hope to make new friends via blogging and reading others blogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home