Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Creative Items


So, just to show
off my creative talents, I wanted to show everyone my BooBoo Bunnies! I love to make these and they are so cute! They are perfect for those who constantly have booboo's that need attention!

I began making these guys when I was in Elementary school. They are a ton of fun, and great for baby showers, sports lovers, and birthday's.




So, what is married life like so far? Well, have you ever seen "Everybody Loves Raymond? Yes, these are my inlaws. Frank and Marie.. Like Debra (my new nickname given by myself), my inlaws live accross the street from us. Different though is that they did not "find" the house we are living in. They own it. So there are always interesting things going on. Marie is my MIL to the tee. Or, the other way around. Anyways, my life is Raymond and its different. Not exactly what I had expectd but oh well.


So, I have now taught myself a new skill. I have taught myself how to knit using double pointed needles. I have been knitting for over 21 years, and this is exciting. I am now making a hat, using "Purple Haze" and "Lilac". I originally wanted to make fingerless gloves, but thought it better to master the dpns before I use the "good" yarn. It is a neat little hat.


So the Haze is the darker orange color and the Lilac is the lighter orange. I am trying my best not to screw it up. It is very cool! I hope to get a pictrue of it soon! I did change part of the directions. It says to cast on 15 sts and knit 79 rows. You then sew it end to end and pick up sts to start the hat portion. I didnt like this so, I decided that I would just K1P1 for 10 rows and then start on the hat. Its cute so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home